Wear those matric jackets with pride is what we say! Make sure they are perfect; well designed… and wearable after matric. Here are some factors to consider when discussing the design of your jacket:
- Style: Hooded jackets, track jackets and weather jackets.
- Fit: Baggy (loose), medium (snug) and slim(tight ).
- Fabric: Tri-acetate (shiny exterior with brushed “wool-like” interior), 100% polyester with meshing and fleece (100% cotton with brushed interior).
- Colours ?
- Branding: Screen printing, embroidery, badges and appliqué.
- Trims: Zips, buttons, cord, toggles.
Need some advice and assistance regarding the design and manufacturing of your jackets, contact the LavaLab. We also manufacture and brand t shirts, shorts and other school apparel.